WebTrader — State of the art tools and research
Search the world for opportunities with our new ETF Center. Stay up to the second with custom market news. View the entire market, from stocks, bonds and currencies all on one page with our new Market Dashboard, spot the smart money with our exclusive Option Radar and Sector & Industry Heat Map.
The platform available in Spanish, Italian, Hebrew, Japanese, Russian, Korean, English, Arabic, Hindi and Traditional/Simplified Chinese. Other languages can be added upon request.
- Web-based platform accessed from any computer or hand held devices.
- Built in customizable edit checks to prevent over buying, over selling, restricted stock or unauthorized activity.
- Built in margin lending, stock shorting, and option trading
- Real-time account stands: gains, losses, buying power, etc.
RealTick is suited to active traders, registered investment advisors (RIAs), hedge funds, financial developers and users who require access to the widest array of market data, analytics and news features and functionality. We offer two versions of RealTick to meet the needs of any trader.
- Advanced order entry and trading with real-time global data
- Trade allocations and multi account access for RIAs and hedge funds
- Trade equities, options and futures from one login
- Completely customizable user interface
Sterling Trader is a broker-neutral service bureau, providing network and trading technology to financial institutions and professional traders around the world. Our advanced trading tools and state of the art global network make Sterling Trader the broker network of choice.Broker-to-Broker Connectivity and Global Network
Sterling Trader owns and operates a global Network of broker-to-broker connections and direct market access points, including markets in North America, South America, Europe, Hong Kong and Shanghai.Trading Platforms that Lead the Industry
Sterling Trader's suite of trading platforms feature tools designed for professional traders and financial institutions. Our broker-neutrality gives clients access to the benefits of multi-broker relationships and routing.Risk Controls for Today's Compliance
Sterling Trader offers real-time trading compliance and risk control, from pre-trade risk, including price thresholds and duplicate order checks, to end-of-day and OATS reporting.
- Order and client transparency through the life cycle of the trade.
- Seamless integration of market data, news and charting and more.
- Ability to trade for sub-accounts and execute sub-allocations from aggregated trades.
- Broker order OATS compliance built in
- Money line ranking reports
- Commission summary
- Trade allocation
- Online stock record by symbol
- Real-time trading reports
- Watch list with user-defined custom view
- Link to Orbis Back-Office
- Portfolio manager with user-defined custom views
- Algorithmic trading and reporting such as VWAP and TWAP
Back Office — Real time management of orders and users
Available with all our web-based trading applications, Back Office streamlines administrative functions, letting you manage all your clients' accounts and trades through a single user-friendly interface. Customer service is made more efficient with real-time displays of balance and portfolio information.
- Commission Control
- Corporate Action Update
- Real-time client portfolio update
- Real-time allocation and cash balancing
- Real-time order statistics reporting
- Account modifications and updates for end-clients.